Wednesday, August 8, 2012

try once.. then Allah slap my face.! in hard way.!

so today i decided to not come in my extraclasses that i "should" take. but i choose to rest and sleep :3 because i'm tired. long story short my parent wake me up but i won't leave my lovelybed so they surrender (well i think they are). next, they take me to our dining room table to have a conversation with, they "slap my face" they told me that i wasn't supposed to act like child like i have done this afternoon.
it's kind of a boring things to do for you. but remember my word it would give you bright way for what you really want to be.! it's better take the extraclasses BEFORE everyone get to their favourite college then take extraclasses AFTER everyone get into their favourite college. am i right?
and yes i shed some tears~ but my father's right :)
i regret nothing, i get my sleep time and get my hard lesson from Allah through my parent :) that's make me thanking Allah much much more :3
thankyou again readers~
xxx,MQ

No comments:

Post a Comment