Saturday, May 25, 2013

being girly isn't that bad

so, lately i found myself like to use dress or skirt. sounds so girly hah? well, if you see me i'm not that girly :p
so i try to use one of my favorite batik skirt, it has a straight A line model so it covered all my hips-which i hate it the most- and make me look thinner :p Then i try to buy some colorful cloth and take it to tailor to get sew :D and here's some photos when i wear it :D
chiffon shirt and bandana from @rereyshop and pink skirt property of me :D
i'm a little bit excited of this skirt and i try to sell it :) but until now i have sell 1 item only. whatever it is still thanks to God for God decide :D
oh well FINALLY I GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL.!! world biggest nightmare,huh? :p lucky for me it's not a nightmare, i'm living my dream on high school, the best memories of mine are in this stage of life :3 i wear my own dress 100% handy thing :p it's gold and brown colored. here it is :)


gold high heels from donatello
i looked a little bit fatty, well who cares? i'm happy anyway :) 
from both of photos you can see i cut half of my hair :D because long hair is so annoying sometimes. then i choose to cut it all :) i guess i can't name any model from my hair :p so long that's all my news recently. and yes i'm single, let see how can i survive without writing any teary post. wishmeluck for making #30daystomoveon if i need it -___-
best regard, MQ

No comments:

Post a Comment