Saturday, May 25, 2013

good old time :)

heloo~ now i'm 17th years old. People said it's year to learn maturity and i do that well good enough i guess. in this year i got my driving license, live outside town without any family i close with and being mature enough in mind. But whoever i am, i always that little girl sitting alone and cry if you won't give me what i want. why i'm deciding to post stuff from my childhood because i found a person on instagram post "polly pocket" the only toy i got back then. So, i decided to take a pict of  my "polly pocket" things and here they are...
it is Horse House, Flowers Car, Apartment, Playground, Hawaii and Ice-skating
what i like the most is the Hawaii one it has two palm and a net-for sleep- between them, a treasure box, a seaside and a little house which use to take a rest after a day on beach. I don't know why i love this Hawaii pocket well i guess because.. it's orange and it's BEACH,baby~
 anyway here another picture i take from another side of my "polly pocket"
it is cute, isn't it? :3
my childhood memories isn't just playing "polly pocket" :p i played barbie and computer game, but not as much as playing "polly pocket". Because i found it was boring. Back then i have many little people who living this toy but i can't found any "people" left 
anyway, you may curious how i looked like back then? :D since 3 years old i never have a long hair, in fact  when i was on kindergarten i look much like DORA. yeah you hear it... DORA. I like my hair anyway because it was soft and really black when i was a little girl although i wasn't using any hair treatment shampoo .hihi

i found my little family old photo inside my father wallet, isn't that sweet? :3 i love him however he is, sometimes i wish i have a boyfriend like him. hehehe :p 
so i think it's enough for my new post. thanks for reading it anyway.! :D AND YES I LOVE MY CHILDHOOD AND MISS IT MUCH.! 

xx,MQ

No comments:

Post a Comment