Tuesday, June 12, 2012

bitches~ day out._.


so long readers~ :D
today i just suprised my old friend~ @nandsafira with cake and gifts :)
we celebrate it late actually because we want look like we forget.
so this is i'm saying Fira happy birthday and wish for her the best that she could get :) aamiin

then i've a supriseeee~ ~('o'~)
after celebrating fira's we go to my house. at my house we pray and reading my magazine while i'm watching gossip girl, then they start entering my room and sitting on my bed. my room isn't big enough it's just 3x3 metres, so it's too small for 5 of us inside there. some of them sleeping and some others reading._. what's so sad of us is one of us go home earlier because she have to go home after magrib._. you missed it nggi.!!

Then the mess start~ *black metal song backsound*
they start with reading my old messages on my phone. hacked my twitter account both from phone and laptop. here's some of the mess._.


they tweeted more than 20 in less than an hour what an achievement.! -,- *standing applause*

we continued with talk whatever we want and tweet whatever they hear from me, taking picture with all of those crazy and silly act. here's some of them :3
it's so mess up after they left my necklaces on my bed, magazine all over my room, perfume and roll on on my bed,laptop and handphone,camera ._. completely a mess.!!



well, call me urban but i regret nothing :D this is the best night i've been through this few days after exam and i looooooveee them as deep as the deepest trough in the entire world :D

dear girl,bitches~ i regret nothing tonight. Happy birthday Rista Nandya Safira you've been shared a really good night with us all.! big hug,kisses.
XXX,MQ

No comments:

Post a Comment