Friday, June 1, 2012

a good day to start a new month :)

welcome June i glad to meet you again this year big hug as always ({}) June is the middle of the year and it is always be my month :* so i didn't plan for any celebration to start this new month but fortunately my beloved friends @anggindyr accompanied me all day :3 go walk to the cafe, online shopping, watching gossip girl, chit chat, finding flower for school, riding all over the town, being my photographer today and last but not least save me from my no-moveon movement ._.
straight to the point on my no-move on movement, me and anggi sit on a edge of a fishpond (the fishpond near the beach). we start chitchat each other and i realize of a cute boy sitting alone and fishing. i try to look on his face and iknewhisfaceisjustlikemyexthatistilldon'tgetusedtooverhim . we both keep staring at him and sometimes when we caught, we get our eyes move to the other side :p. fishing is boring so i realized some of boys there smoke but the boy that we both keep staring isn't have any of those so i said to anggi, "nggi? even he don't smoke" i feel a little amazed note in my voice. Anggi realized that it's not good for me so she straight said "let's go home" *wait,wait,wait.!? what are you doing?* "saving you.! come on.!" *err, k,agree* and i just realize how sweet she is :p she realized that moveon movement that i want to do will ruin because of this only boy :D haha thankyou anggi~ :3
here's what i wear today :)
another one~

all i wear are unbranded i got my lovely red shoes from Bandung and anggi's headband. i just so in love with that headband :0 
i love the second photo because it's kinda of weird in positive :p as always my mother took the picture,
but here's new~
this picture took by @anggindyr and it's kind of amazing and i love it thankyou anggi~ bighug ({})

and i'll get a week full of final exam, 


your prayer means a lot for me :) please? thankyou hahais:)
still and always, XXX,MQ

No comments:

Post a Comment