Wednesday, June 20, 2012

happy birthday my one and only father :D

at first i was piss off because he push me to eat vegetables and fruits. He push me to eat it even if it's bitter. He told me if i didn't want to eat veggies i'll have many gray hair as he have, but i don't mind because it's not a big deal for me. Now? i know he's right i got an inflamed on my large intestine because i eat veggies rarely, it's hurt so bad and i know my father was right. The doctor said if i still didn't want to eat veggies, sooner i'll get inflamed on appendix and get an operation. I cried and realize what he said was right, so from now on i would like to eat veggies and fruits because i'd like to see my parents have the bigger smile than today seeing my success. aamiin :D
and the last
he's the first gentleman i've ever know.
happy birthday my father, i love you :*



No comments:

Post a Comment