Monday, April 16, 2012

Javanese + Italian could it be? :p

have i said it? i can cook a little bit :p i'm not in mood eating rice tonight because i feel like i've broke my scale. so i decided eat something "lighter" for dinner tonight ._. (ps. i've eat two kind of food before this dinner at noon) my choice come to my old instant spaghetti on my foodstorage and because my mom has cook a soy sauce chicken for dinner i decided to eat it too because it tastes so good~ as hell.! :9 here's the picture of it.
if i eat this with rice and my mom's sambal i'll get another plate, so i decide no for this time.
i spend 10minutes to boil my instant spaghetti and i hate waiting ._. and while boiling the spaghetti i give a pinch of salt and pepper to make a better taste. after it i strain it and leave it on the plate and give the special sauce~ i've in my house ._. and take one of the chicken and leave it on top of spaghetti~ just like this. . .
my mom's said its Javanese meets Italian~ and my rates for this food from 0-10 is 8 because the chicken tastes so good(my mom's cook) and the spaghetti tastes match perfectly with the chicken :) and i'm just loving it :D and full thanks God :0 Alhamdulillah._.
and i completely full because i closed the dinner with cimory-red grape and a bread with NUTELLA.!!!
hahaha i'm fully thankful and have a fully stomach~ \m/ and yes Javanese can meet Italian and get 8/10 xxx,MQ:*

No comments:

Post a Comment