Monday, April 30, 2012

exbf-bestfriend

so here we go, i'd like to introduce you with some of my best friend,everyday :) from the uniqueness one. exbf-bestfriend maybe you ask who friendzoned who, well i get friendzoned._. because i'm forever alone girl~ \m/ so here he is 
i love this picture much :3 so i'll describe him, he has a red hair,dark skin and cute smile. this smile is the one that remind me of him :) he is a simple boy but deep inside him many pages of novel could write in. he loves paramore much. he's a talented drummer._. he loves jason mraz just like me :3 this boy is still single and pretty available :p but he can't get the one she want so let's pray for him to get the best one he could ever get :) *not me,i'm friendzoned~* aamiin._. wkwk._. he's now waiting for the national exam result and still unemployed(?) well let says it,he's taking a really long break of school as about 4months for waiting entering university, i'm envy him as hell. he's one of 12 first acceleration students at my high school. he has big heart and random thoughts that sometimes help me figure out things :) so thankyou for this boy for always there for me :) ({}) and yes his name is rinaldy firstian, my ef :3

you can judge me and think all of those negative think about "why i post this?" because i have a deal and i didn't like breaking promises as i didn't like waiting._. so that's why._. thanks for reading again
XXX,MQ

No comments:

Post a Comment