Saturday, April 7, 2012

vintage meeting._.

heyho~ i got a stiff neck,headache and losing voice._. i can't eat and drink easily just like you all._. i guess i got a sickness but i won't go to the doctor, maybe it'll recover themselves aamiin get well soon myself :D
i follow school organization and my school given me many tasks to do as student, so i can't get a rest._. but hopefully i would look happy even when i'm sick ._.v so this is me on Saturday afternoon,attending OSIS meeting.

i use mother's shirt, unbranded highwaist, e.aigner bag, kickers shoes, swatch and a fake smile._.
hehe why i said it's fake? well i look sad actually not bright as sunshine :| well this is the candid photo my mom takes a little weird but at least it's honest photo:*

i may look stupid but well~ everybody has they own style and i'm still MessyQ :D
xxx,MQ:*

No comments:

Post a Comment