Sunday, April 29, 2012

sounds like the '70 is back~ :)

hi everyone, this is my first time to be announcer or master of ceremony outside my school, the theme of this event is old bike so everyone try to look older than they are now. It's a great opportunity and i look good with old fashion so here we go :

do i look that nice? u,u thankyou~
i wear fame ruffles shirt, unbranded skirt, casio watch, kickers shoes, louis vuitton hand bag :* and 2braid :*
i love my ruffles skirt my gosh~ :D so i decide to give you a little bit more detail picture of my ruffles :3
see? it's just that cute :3 and i want another ruffles so i want to sew my self a new one :D if it's done i'll give you the picture._. i don't get the event picture so sorry, but i hope you enjoyed this time :3 thanks for reading~ xxx,MQ

No comments:

Post a Comment