Wednesday, April 25, 2012

so long~ i'm on my middle studying limit._.

hi hello~  i miss my blog as hell.! i didn't have a single free time to open my laptop and write on my blog, not a single second.!
and now? in my my middle time studying limit i decide to write what i've done after 19th of April until today because i guess you all need to know :D so yes,let's get started.!

April 20th 2012
i prepared for a farewell party for my senior class because i'm a member of school organization and i'm the leader of the event part so i HAVE to be there and give all i can to this event. well thanks God i'm arrived home at half past ten pm :) it's okay and well i'm a little bit not satisfied but well i've give my best :)

April 21st 2012
the farewell party. i got so much hugs and tears.! it's such an amazing feeling.!! i can't let them go,i may not have a special relation with them but yes i'll lost them. i shed my tears not shed i guess i cried loudly.! i hug everyone there and give them my "heart apology" so..
so for all of my seniors you're all a star you just need a perfect temperature and age for shine. you set yourself. :) i'll miss you :*
i love them even if they're like that, i'll miss those problems on me with them and i'll remember every laugh that i've share with them. god bless you all,success.!

April 22nd 2012
i'm going out of town. i'm going to SURABAYA.! as my delayed holiday :) and what a wonderful night at my father's friend wedding party so much food and i'm full as hell :D but, i got my problem that night but well i guess it's over now, i may 16th but i'm mature enough for forgiving people.

April 23rd 2012
a shopping day.! i got my first ruffles shirt and a red short i'll upload it but not at this post._.v and yes.! i have a black boots for school. so much win\m/

April 24th 2012
i arrived at my hometown and celebrate my best friend's birthday.! hey hello.! arida fitriana yasmin.! happy birthday dear little girl :) and this is the awkward night ever.! how can? 3 of my 30 in this event at the same time? i shocked and thankful *ups* hahaha._. what a night :)

April 25th 2012
it's today.! nothing happen just me sitting on my bed opening math books and laptop. writing blog in my middle studying limit. because i feel so "genius" opening this book until i don't know how to read._. i feel blind hahaha.

so yes. it's done here. i got a really great days and got my new boy best friend :) it's been a tiring week but it's cool\m/ xxx,MQ

No comments:

Post a Comment