Friday, April 6, 2012

MQ says INTRO

everyone says a name for themselves, well i'd glad to announce my words for myself is messy. i'd glad to be myself and not properly good at fashion or style that's why i called myself messy.
my hair are kind of bad damage hair and it's absolutely messy everyday. i love to do random things and say hurting words for people.but now i learn how to be sarcastic like a sir so no one will get hurt and i'll satisfied. :D
i could be extremely sad for no reason and smile for no reason too, I've a roller coaster mood (hopefully not a kind of mentally sickness).

---

i hate people who tell me what to do,while themselves not doing what they've said.
i'm a temperamental girl and when i got of my anger's edge i'll keep silent and quiet like never before.
i love to debate it's like angry for reason, it's make me look like a nerd with style~
i love tweeting and read all of those unimportant tweet but i kinda of lazy to open my science books.
i have eyes that look like blade when i'm angry and look like moon when i'm happy :)
i have a terrible English grammar
i have talent in writing and finding inspiring quotes

but i believe what i've today are written by Allah and i'd glad to have it all :D so here we are i'm messyqueen announce that i have those words that will make you shit bricks._.

xxx,MQ

No comments:

Post a Comment