Thursday, May 3, 2012

kartini's celebration\m/

hi~ there again, i just did my kartini's celebration at last may 2nd 2012. in my highschool we did a bazar and final of choosing prince-princess of smansa and of course the girl use kebaya in many colour~ my class colour is chocolate because we are "eternities and the chocolate factory" so here we go
this is my stand golden and chocolate all the way~
this is me wearing unbranded things ._. from head to toe is my mom's own. my make up made by my mom :* my hair is inspired by this white party hair a la serena  thank you youtube :p and i wear soft lens and forget the brand._.v i look like more Chinese,i guess-,- so this all will be photo of me with all of my friends :*
with my lovely big 6._. friends from old times :* left to right: @anamewmew,@nandsafira,@atikazhr,@anggindyr,@hestids,@aneirawr 


with my quatro~ left to right : @arriiida,@zulffani,sinta,@atikazhr
with al~ :D

with ef~(@rennnoo) :D

what a lovely day it was :) while actually i cried over two nights before :p haha but it's worth it~ i'm satisfied,thanks and sorry for everyone if  i made a mistake :) big thanks for my one and only mother :D the greatest women for me :* {} still and always xx,MQ

No comments:

Post a Comment