Wednesday, May 16, 2012

snail choco twist

hello~ Today i decide to go to my teacher's house and finished problems that i've(my class) got in school, i think what i supposed to wear, so? i think my golden shimmer dress will help me compromise with my old chocolate cardigan and my black tight._. and i wear hijab because i will go to my religion teacher. here i am~
do i look more thin? xoxo :p so i wear unbranded hijab, unbranded dress, unbranded tight, unbranded cardigan, my friend's DIY project(DOMO-little bag) and st. yves flat shoes :* i usually have to spent a little more time choosing clothes to wear, but today? it's kinda perfect(i guess)

after finishing problem with my teacher..
i go to the nearest cafe in my town (conato) and buy a snail choco ice cream. Snail choco ice cream is a fried bread that have a quite big hole in them just like the ice cream cone and the hole filled by chocolate ice cream. how sweet~ :9
and then i go home~,but my parents want to go to "pengajian" so there isn't food. then i go to my favourite place to buy fried rice and then buy one._. but before i go home (again) i met my friends and we plan to go to the "smile everyday"(one of cozy cafe too.red) we have a quite amusing moment there and laughter :0 after we get full, we come home and me? now writing this to you all :*

so i'd like to show you some of my pic using this cute choco thing :3

i love the center photo most~ and the left one because i look skinner :p that's all today thankyou for reading again :*
still and always, XXX,MQ

No comments:

Post a Comment