Saturday, May 12, 2012

Monologue


for about 7days far,i get many critics from everyone about myself so i decide to have a monologue with myself about how to get in on an environment or social life. i have such a really bad attitude for adapting because what i believe so far is

 "it's not important what they think about me,as long as i didn't make mistakes to them. it's fine,but if they think i'm a trouble while i'm in silence it's their judgement, not myself."

it's completely true but i found that this sentence not just meant as what i can take with short analyze. It's have a deeper idea. what's that? here are there

* if someone think you're a trouble,well maybe you're for them. It can be your attitude on them (not in purpose) or how you see them. we never know what in someone's heart but we can be mature enough to analyze it. i realize i have so many enemies and i don't care because what i believe so far is just

"they hate me because they don't know me well enough" 

and so far i still don't need them in my life, but someday maybe i will(we never know) :) so if i think "they don't know me well enough so they thought all the negative ideas about me" so why? it is not me,come closer to them and show them who am i really is. :) i have such a huge egoism point and i realize it, it took almost 12years to figure out how to control my egoism.

i am the kind of girl who didn't like to talk to someone that can't get what i am talking about in one chance. i hate to talk to someone like that, but maybe it's my own fault that i don't give clearly idea about what i really thinking about so they can't understand it.


what i really supposed to do are giving a chance for myself to take friendship from all of people i met and treat them same because they're my friends no matter how they treat me because once my friend said
"we'll know it's you,Atika.! after a year and we'll get used by your attitude" and it's my job to get to in environment (without changing myself) because someday maybe i'll need it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment