Monday, May 14, 2012

this is what i wear to school pt.2

so long~ and welcome new weekdays :) i supposed to post this the time before~ but._. i never have a quite long time to sit, take some hot chocolate and writing a post about this._. so because tonight i have quite enough time. i'd like to show you this~
i wear a DIY mustache from hamabeads, unbranded belt, unbranded hijab and monol watch._.
on the left side of you,ppl~ my uniform on wednesday and thursday :D it's just like another school at my country this is usually called grey and white uniform because highschool is grey and white era~ :* haha. then the right one is what i wear to school on friday~\m/ maybe you confused,why i use something like scarf over my neck. it's not a scarf it's~
tadaaa~ a hijad :D my school isn't religious based school but we use a hijab every friday, it's show everyone in my town that my school have a religious student :3 Alhamdulillah~ :D
and last but not least on saturday we use scout uniform it's same all around the world so i guess i didn't need to post it because i know you're smart enough to know it~ :D

thankyou for reading again people~,xxx,MQ :*

No comments:

Post a Comment